MP Online Ltd.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Bhopal
Recruitment of Drug Inspector through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal under the control of
the Public Health and Family Welfare Department, Food and Drug Administration
cleared the drug inspector under the direct recruitment and selection test for
direct recruitment -2012 vacancies backlog is being conducted, the test program
is as follows
Total Posts: 16
- Direct Recruitment: 14
- Recruitment backlog: 2
The candidate's age should not be less than 18 years on January 1, 2013. Age
relaxation will be according to the rules of Govt. of India.
9300-34800 + Grade Pay 3600 / -
Established by law in India in Pharmacy from the University of Pharmaceutical
Sciences at the graduate or undergraduate or Clinical, pharmacology or in
Microbiology graduated in Medicine with specialization.
For Direct Recruitment:
- Examination fee for unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs 500 /-
- Examination fee for
SC / ST candidates :
Rs 250 /-
- Requisite fee
can be paid via debit (any Visa / Master Card / Mastrio card) / Credit ( No
Visa / Master Card) or via internet banking or MP Available online on the
website can be made through cash authorized kiosk holder.
For Recruitment Backlog no examination fee is payable. Aspirants has to pay
additional fee of just Rs 50 / - by authorized kiosks for MP Online
How to Apply:
- Candidate should only apply online through the websites
www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in between 12/12/2012 to 11/01/2013 .
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
- Category reservation table is available on the Board's website.
- For More Information please visit:
- Filling Online Application: 12-12-2013
- Last date for Receiving Application:
- Date of Examination: 03-02-2013
Courtesy: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board