GOVT. OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL
‘Sashastra Seema Bal’ will conduct special recruitment drive through local
rally to fill up backlog vacancies of Constable (GD) 2011-12 (Male) belonging to
Jammu And Kashmir State only.
Constable (GD) -Male
Total Posts: 297
Salary: Rs.5,200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years ( Cut off date for age will be 1st August,
Qualification: Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recognized board/university.as
on the date of commencement of recruitment i.e.10.4.2012.
For all categories
- Height : 165 Cms. & above.
- Chest : 78 Cms. Unexpanded , 83 Cms. Expanded (Minimum 5 Cms.
For the candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe of J&K State
- Height: 162.5 Cms.
- Chest : 76 Cms. Unexpanded, 81 Cms. Expanded ( Minimum 5 Cms.
- Eye Sight : The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9
without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. They should possess high
colour vision and should be free from colour and night blindness.
- The Candidates must not have knock-knee, flat foot, varicose vein or
squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from
any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of
the duties. They should conform to the medical standards prescribed by the
Force and should be declared fit by board of Medical Officers of SSB. The
opinion of the Board of Medical Officers of SSB shall be final and no appeal
shall lie against it.
Sequence of Recruitment:
- Height Measurement: - Candidates will be asked to go through the height
bar and thereby candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
- Race: - 5 Km. race to be completed in 24 minutes.
- Physical Standard Test (PST):- Those who qualify the 5 Km race will be
screened for height, chest and weight measurements before sending them for
Physical Efficiency Test.
- Biometric verification.
- Documentation:- The candidates who qualify in the 5 Km race will be
required to produce all relevant documents in original along with attested
copies as mentioned.
- Written Examination:- Candidates who qualify 5 Km race, documentation
and PST will be required to appear in written examination.
The candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be required to
pay Rs.50/- (Non-refundable) as application
fee in form of IPO or Bank Draft. The Bank Draft or IPO should be prepared in
favour of Accounts Officer, Frontier Hqrs. SSB, Lucknow
(U.P) payable at SBI, Lucknow(U.P). No fee will be charged from SC/ST
and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How To Apply:
The recruitment will be rally based and the candidates will appear district
wise for recruitment at place/venue of recruitment rally i.e. District Armed
Police Complex, Chhani Himmat, Jammu (J&K) for the candidates of Jammu
region and Armed Police Complex, Zewan, Srinagar (J&K) for the candidates
of Srinagar, Leh and Ladakh regions as per following schedule at 0700 hours
onwards for initial screening and registration to undergo further test.
- Date of Recruitment Rally: 10th to 21st April,