Direction Sense Test (MCQ )
1. A man walks 1 km towards East and then he turns to South and walks 5
km. Again he turns to East and walks 2 km, after this he turns to North and
walks 9 km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
(a) 3 km
(b) 4 km
(c) 5 km
(d) 7 km
2. Raj travelled from a point X straight to Y at a distance of 80 metres.
He turned right and walked 50 metres, then again turned right and walked 70
metres. Finally, he turned right and walked 50 metres. How far is he from the
(a) 10 metres
(b) 20 metres
(c) 50 metres
(d) 70 metres
3. Laxman went 15 kms to the west from my house, then turned
left and walked 20 kms. He then turned East and walked 25 kms and
finally turning left covered 20 kms. How far was he from his house?
(a) 5 kms
(b) 10 kms
(c) 40 kms
(d) 80 kms
4. From his house, Lokesh went 15 kms to the North. Then he
turned West and covered 10 kms. Then, he turned South and covered 5
kms. Finally, turning to East, he covered 10 kms. In which direction
is he from his house?
5. Going 50 m to the South of her house, Radhika turns left
and goes another 20 m. Then, turning to the North, she goes 30 m and
then starts walking to her house. In which direction is she walking