Partnership (MCQ )
1. A, B and C started a business. A invests 1/2 capital for 1/4 time, B
invests 1/8 of capital for 1/2 time and C invests the remaining capital for
whole time. Find the share of B in the total profit of Rs.9900.
2. A, B and C enter into a partnership with investment in the ratio 4 : 3 :
2. After 4 months A and B withdraw half of their capital and after 7 months C
added 2/5 of his capital. Find the share of B in the total profit of
Rs.12600 at the end of the year.
3. A and B invest in a business in a ratio 2 : 3. If 10% of
the total profit goes for donations and if, A’s share is Rs.1080, then find the
4. Four transport companies A, B, C and D rented a parking place A kept 12
cars for 5 months, B kept 20 cars for 6 months, C kept 15 cars for 5 months and
D kept 30 cars for 6 months in the parking place. If As share of rent is Rs.2400
the total rent of the parking place is
5. A, B and C start a business with investments of
Rs.90000, Rs.60000 and Rs.45000 respectively. A and B leave the business after a
few months at the same time. At the end of the year, they share the profits in
the ratio of 6 : 4 : 9. After how many months did A and B leave the business ?
(a) 6 months (b) 2 months
(c) 3 months (d) 4 months