Under this we deal with different types of questions based on English
Important Facts About Letters
3. We know A, E , I, 0 and U are vowels of English alphabet and remaining
letters are consonants of English alphabets.
4. A ® 4 M (A to M) letters are called first half of English alphabets.
5. N ® 4 Z (N to Z) letters are called second half of English alphabets.
6. To the left means Z ® A (Z to A)
7. To the right means A ® Z (A to Z)
8. From A ® Z (A to Z) letters are called left to right of English alphabets.
9. From Z ® A (Z to A) letters are called right to left of English alphabets.
Types of Question Based on Alphabet Test
There are four types of questions based on Alphabet test:
Type I Arrangement According to Dictionary
Arranging words in alphabetical order implies ‘to arrange them in the order as
they appear in a dictionary’. For this arrangement, first we shall consider the
first letter of each word. Arrange the words in the order in which these letters
comes in the English alphabets.