(Download) SSC: Combined Graduate Level Exam Paper (Numerical Aptitude) : 19-06-2011-Second Sitting
1. L.C.M. of two number is 120 and their H.C.F. is 10. Which of the following can be the sum of those two numbers?(A) 140
2.When ‘n’ is divided by 5 the remainder is 2. What is the remainder when n2 is divide by 5?
3. A student was asked to divide a number by 6 and 12 the quotient. He, however, first added 12 to the number and then divided it by 6, getting 112 as the answer. The correct answer should have been
4. Four runners started running simultaneously from a point on a circular track. They look 200 sec, 300 sec, 360 sec and 450 sec to complete one round. After how much time do they meet at the starting point for the first time?
(A) 1800 seconds
(B) 3600 seconds
(C) 2400 seconds
(D) 4800 seconds
5. ‘x’ number of men can finish a piece of work in 30 days. If there were 6 men more, the work could be finished in 10 days less. The original number of men is
6. A work can be completed by P and Q in 12 days, Q and R in 15 days, R and P in 20 days. In how many days P alone can finish the work?
7. In which of the following banks, there was a continued increase in loan disbursement throughout the years ?
8. In which bank was the loan disbursement more than 30% of the disbursement of all banks combined together in 1998 ?
9. The average monthly income of A and B is Rs. 14000, that of 13 and’C is Rs. 15600 and A and C is Rs. 14400. The monthly income of C is
(a) Rs. 16000
(b) Rs. 15000
(c) Rs. 14000
(d) Rs. 15500
10. The ratio of the quantities of an acid and water in a mixture is 1 : 3. If 5 liters of acid further added to the mixture, the new ratio becomes 1 : 2. The quantity of new mixture in liters is