(Download) SSC: Combined Graduate Level Exam Paper (Numerical Aptitude) : 19-06-2011 - First Sitting
(Download) SSC: Combined Graduate Level
Exam Paper (Numerical Aptitude): 19-06-2011 - First Sitting
1. If multiplied a natural number by 18 and another by 21 and added the products. Which one of the following could be the sum?
2. If a + b – 2a + 3b – ab, then the value of (3 - 5 + 5 ÷ 3) is
3. A child reshapes a cone make up of clay of height 24 cm and radius 6 cm into a sphere. The radius (in cm) of the sphere is (A) 6
4. Water flows into a trank which is 200 m long and 150 m wide, through a pipe of crosssection 0.3 m × 0.2 m at 20 km/hour. Then the time (in hours) for the water level in the tank to reach 8 m is
5. The product of two numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F. is 13. The number of such pairs is(A) 1
6. Two equal vessels are filled with the mixtures of water and milk in the ratio of 3 : 4 and 5 : 3 respectively. If the mixtures are poured into a third vessel, the ratio of water and milk in the third vessel will be
(A) 15 : 12
(B) 53 : 59
(C) 20 : 9
(D) 59 : 53
7. I am three times as old as my son. 15 years hence, I will be twice as old as my son. The sum of our ages is(A) 48 years
(B) 60 years
(C) 84 years
(D) 72 years
8. Three bells ring simultaneously at 11 a.m. They ring at regular intervals of 20 minute 30 minutes, 40 minutes respectively. The time when all the three ring together next
(A) 2 p.m.
(B) 1 p.m.
(C) 1.15 p.m.
(D) 1.30 p.m.
9. A and B together can do a work in 12 days. B and together do it in 15 days. If A efficiency is twice that of C, then the day required for B alone to finish the work is
10. A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C can do the same work in 15 days, C and A can do the same work in 20 days. The time taken by A, B and C to do the same work it
(A) 5 days
(B) 10 days
(C) 15 days
(D) 20 days
(E-Book) SSC CGL (Tier-1) Exam Question Papers PDF with Ans Download
Click Here to Download Full Paper
Study Materials for SSC CGL EXAM