SSC CPO Exam Model Questions (SET-9)
1. Night blindness results from the deficiency of ?
2. The details of statecraft are available in the following treatise
(a) Dharma Shastra
(b) Nyaya Shastra
(c) Artha Shastra
(d) Niti Shastra
3. The country that has come forward to mediate in Sri Lanka is:
4. The Legislative Council in a State in India may be created or abolished by the
(a) President on the recommendation of the Governor
(c) Parliament after the State Legislative Assembly passes a resolution to that effect.
(d) Governor on a recommendation by the State Cabinet
5. The lengthiest Constitution in the world is
1(d), 2(d), 3(b), 4(a), 5(a)