SSC CPO Exam Model Questions (SET-37)
1. Where are the Eucalyptus trees found in abundance?
(a) Mizo Hills
(b) Naga Hills
(c) Manipur Hills
(d) Nilgiri Hills
2. The first solar city of India, is:
(a) Anandpur Sahib
3. Postal voting is otherwise called
(a) plural voting
(b) proxy voting
(c) weighted voting
(d) secret voting
4. Stability of the Government is assured in
(a) Parliamentary Form of Government.
(b) Presidential Form of Government.
(c) Plural Executive System
(d) Direction Democracy
5. According to the Indian Constitution, the vacancy in the office of the President of India shall be filled within
(a) 1 month
(b) 6 months
(c) 3 months
(d) 1 year
1(a), 2(a), 3(b), 4(b), 5(b)