SSC CPO Exam Model Questions (SET-32)
Directions: In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as (a), (b), (c) and (d). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence.
1. The organization preferred (a)/ to hire locale (b)/ population as they understood the language (c)/ and customer preferences. (d)/ All correct. (5)
2. In our opinion the existing (a)/ assessment (b)/ system required immediate (c)/ revision. (d)
3. In responds (a)/ to the advertisement a sizeable (b)/ number of candidates have submitted (c)/ their applications. (d)
4. There is no guarantee (a)/ that if this model is adopted (b)/ the entire (c)/ All correct. (d)
5. With this unique (a)/initiative (b)/ the company hopes to sustain (c)/ its current (d)/ growth rate.
1(b), 2(a), 3(a), 4(d), 5(d)