SSC CPO Exam Model Questions (SET-12)
Directions: Read each sentence to find out if there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer.
1. Governments and business must reduce (a)/ its own energy use (b)/ and promote conservation (c)/ to their citizens and employees. (d)
2. If the allegations (a)/ made against him (b)/ are found to be true (c)/ he could face rigorous imprisonment. (d)
3. Having acquired some experience (a)/ she is no longer (b)/ one of those who believes (c)/ very explanation she is given. (d)
4. On discovering that (a)/ it was a forgery (b)/ he torn up the agreement (c)/ he had signed. (d)
5. With regard to implementation the (a)/ details of the proposal (b)/ the committee was divided (c)/ in its opinion. (d)
1(b), 2(d), 3(c), 4(c), 5(a)