(Paper) SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Paper - 2016 (Morning & Evening Session)
"held on 09-01-2017"
"Based on Memory"
Morning Session General Awareness Questions:
1) Where is Nalanda University Located ?
2) Who invented Electric Tram
3) Theory of Relativity is given by ?
Ans Albert Einstien
4) Which planet of Solar system is hottest ?
5) Where is desert festival celebrated in India?
6) How much is the term period of Rajya Sabha Members?
Ans 6 years
7) Which device is used for measuring the Depth of Ocean?
8) Who gave the Term "Exology"?
9) Who authored "Glimpse of History"?
Ans Jawahar Lal Nehru
10) Who assassinated Mahatama Gandhi ?
Ans Nathu Ram Ghodse
11) Pablo Picasso is native of which country ?
Evening Session General Awareness Questions:
1) Who built the world famous Konark Sum Temple in Orissa?
Ans: King Narsimhadeva
2) Nepali Language is spoken by ?
3) Who invented Electric Chair ?
Ans: Alfred. P Southwick
4) Who wrote "Live a Life Less Ordinary"?
Ans Baby Halder
5) What is strength of Rajya Sabha
6) With Which game K Srikanth is related to ?
7) What is Study of Universe called ?
8) One Question is asked on Hitler
9) Who first found Nitrogen gas ?