CGL Tier-2 | SSC CGL Tier-1
1. Cost of 8 dozen bananas is ` 180. How many bananas can be purchased for `
(a) 16 bananas
(b) 24 bananas
(c) 14 bananas
(d) 22 bananas
2. A man pays ` 13000 as rent for 4 months. How much does he pay for the whole
year, if rent per month remains the same?
(a) ` 48000
(b) ` 39000
(c) ` 46000
(d) ` 47000
3. 23 envelopes cost ` 57.50. How many envelopes can be bought for ` 127.50.
4. 20 men can reap a field in 20 days. When should 5 men leave the work, if the
whole field is to be reaped in 24 days after they leave the work?
(a) 2 days
(b) 4 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 5 days
5. A rope makes 125 rounds of a cylinder with base radius 15 cm. How many time
can it go round a cylinder with base radius 25 cm?
IMP! GET SSC EXAM ALERTS on EMAIL
SSC CGL Tier-1&2 PAPERS
CHSL EXAM PAPERS
GET EMAIL ALERTS
SSC CGL STUDY NOTES
SUBMIT Your Admit Card
Home | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL | Papers | E-Books | Study Kit |
© 2019 SSC PORTAL - India's Largest Online Community for SSC CGL, CHSL Exam Aspirants.
Disclaimer: sscportal.in is not associated with Staff Selection Commission, For SSC official website visit - www.ssc.nic.in