Study Material for SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, Prasar Bharti, FCI Exams : Orders of Magnitude - MCQ
Orders of Magnitude (MCQ)
1. Ramesh gave milk to have to his three sons Harish, Shayam and Ajay in
three pots of the shape hemisphere, cube and cuboid. If radius of hemisphere pot
is 5 cm, side of cubic pot is 5 cm and sides of cuboid pot are 5 cm × 5 cm × 6
cm, then who will get more milk?
(d) Equal to all
2. The velocity of sound in first medium is 320 m/s and in second medium is 1152
km/h. In which medium velocity of sound is maximum?
(c) Equal in both
(d) Can’t be determined
3. A minister of a village gave land to his four sons A, B, C and D. He gave
them 5 hectare, 12 acre, 1600 sq m and 20 sq hectometre land respectively. Who
got the maximum land?
4. Aakash, Amar and Sawan has the lengths 20 decimetre, 1.7 m and 180 cm
respectively. Who is shortest?
(d) All are of equal length
5. Rotation period of four planets Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Earth are
respectively 3784320 thousands, 4572720 thousand min, 166 yr and 365 days, 5 h,
56 min, 4 s. Which planet has the least rotation period?