Model Questions for SSC CGL TIER-2 Maths Set - 13
1. The total number of all filmwatchers in the five cities who see only one
film a week is
2. The city with the highest number of film-watchers is
3. The city with the lowest number of film-watcher is
4. Which city has the highest number of film-watchers who see only one film a
Directions : A survey of film watching habits of people living in 5 cities,
I, II, III, IV and V is summarised below. The column
(a) gives percentage of film-watchers in each city who see only film a week. The
(b) gives the total number of film-watchers who see more than one film per week.
Read the table and answer question 115 and 120:
City (a) (b)
I 50 3200
II 30 3500
III 65 7000
IV 25 5400
V 80 2900
5. How many film-watchers in city II see only one film a week?
6. In covering a certain distance, the speeds of A and B are in the ratio of 3
: 4. A takes 30 minutes more than B to reach the destination. The time taken by
A to reach the destination is
(a) 2 hours
(c) 1 hour
7. The distance between two cities A and B is 330 km. A train starts from A at
8 a.m. and travels towards B at 60 km/ hr Another train starts from B at 9 a.m.
and travels towards A at 75 km/hr At what time do they meet?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 11 : 30 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 10 : 30 a.m.
8. A train 180 m long moving at the speed of 20 m/sec. over-takes a man moving
at a speed of 10m/sec in the same direction. The train passes the man in
(a) 6 sec
(b) 18 sec
(c) 9 sec
(d) 27 sec
9. A boy rides his bicycle 10km at an average speed of 12 km per hr and again
travels 12 km at an average speed of 10 km per hr His average speed for the
entire trip is approximately:
(b) 11.0 km/hr
(c) 12.2 km/hr
(d) 10.8 km/hr
10. If a man walks 20 km at 5 km/hr, he will be late by 40 minutes. If he
walks at 8 km per hr, how early from the fixed time will he reach?
(a) 50 minutes
(b) 15 minutes
(c) 25 minutes
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (a) 8.
(b) 9. (d) 10. (a)