Model Questions for SSC CGL TIER-1 (Reasoning) Set - 5
1. P, Q & R are educated, P, R & S are hard working, R, S & T are
employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is educated, hardworking, polite but not
2. Rama travels 10 km towards the north, turns left and travels 4 km and then
again turns right and covers another 5 km and then turns right and travels
another 4 km. How far is he from the starting point ?
(a) 5 km.
(b) 10 km.
(c) 15 km.
(d) 19 km.
3. A man starts from a point, walks 2 km towards north, turns towards his
right and walks 2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now he
is facing ?
Directions: Study the two different positions of a cube given below with
dots from 1 to 6 marked on its faces. When 3 is at the bottom, what will be at
the top ?
5. The maximum number of squares in the given figure is:
6. Which one of the following figures represents family, sons and
7. Which number is in all the geometrical figure?
8. Which on of the answer figures shall complete the given question figure:
9. From the given answer figures, select the one in which the question
figure is hidden/embedded.
Direction: In question no 20, a piece of paper is folded and punched
as shown below. From the given responses indicate how it will appear when
10. Question Figure
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (d) 6. (c)
7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (b)