BREAKING: SSC CGL (Tier -I) 2015 Exam Result Declared
1. Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2015 was held on 9.8.2015
and 16.8.2015 & Re-exam on 30.8.2015. A total of 1786047 candidates appeared in
2. Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for Tier-II and
cut-off applied are as under:
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II
Result has a column indicating ‘YES’ in the case of candidates qualifying for
* 26786- OBC, 4343-SC, 1454-ST, 453- Ex-servicemen, 235-OH, 23-HH, & 64-VH
candidates are provisionally qualifying at UR Cut-off.
Category-wise breakup of candidates qualified in Tier-I for Paper-III
(Statistics) of Tier-II is given below :
Only candidates who have given post preference for
Statistical Investigator/Compiler and have applied/possess EQ have been
considered for Paper-III. All these candidates will be called by Regional
Offices to appear for Paper-III also alongwith Paper-I+II. Paper-III is
mandatory for selection to the post of Statistical Investigator/Compiler.
3. On the basis of CGL(Tier-I) Exam, 2015, number of candidates provisionally
qualified for different papers of Tier-II are :-
- Paper-I and II : 1,44,871 (Total candidates)
- Paper-III : 22,202 (Only for posts of Stat. Inv./Compiler)
4. Candidates qualifying for Paper-III for the post of Statistical
Investigator/Compiler may note that they should appear in Paper-III, only if
they possess the educational qualification prescribed for the post.
5. It is important for the candidates belonging to reserved
category for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved, as per the
policy of the Government, to note that some of them may have been declared
eligible for the Tier-II Examination for the specific category mentioned in the
result. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact
the respective Regional Offices of the Commission immediately in all such cases
where they do not belong to the categories shown against their roll numbers.
6. Candidates may note that as per instructions to the
candidates on the OMR answer sheet, answer sheets with incorrect coding of any
of the particulars have not been evaluated. The OMR answer sheet of those
candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic
gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in
switched off mode and in person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
7. The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination 2015
paper-I, II is scheduled to be held on 25.10.2015 and paper-III scheduled to be
held on 26.10.2015 respectively. Qualified eligible candidates who do not
receive the Admission Card for the Tier-II Examination at least 7 days before
the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from
respective regional office website should immediately contact the respective
Regional Office of the Commission.
8. Representations received from the candidates about answer
keys placed on the website of the Commission have been carefully examined and
answer keys modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys were used for
9. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates of Tier-I will be uploaded
shortly on the Commission’s website – http://ssc.nic.in.