(Apply Online) SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)
Exam - 2017
The application must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed
instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-II B may be referred
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. The online submission of the application may be made at
website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate
should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting
options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the
online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of
2. Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
3. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On
submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and
make any correction in the registration.
4. Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application
procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires
filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are
uploaded as per instructions.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of
challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the
requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the
stipulated date and time.
6. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb
and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
7. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the
signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140
pixel width by 60 pixel height.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before
filling up the application form
9. Request for change/correction in any particular in the
Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff
Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of
non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in
application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred
photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.