(Apply Online) SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017
Instructions for filling up the Application:
1. On-line application facility will be available from 16.05.2017 to
2. Online submission of the application may be made at
website www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are
available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before
making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required
details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with *
(asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
3. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note
down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates
may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID
of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. On-line
application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as
per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
4. The candidates submitting their applications on-Line
should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form
of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form
will be generated on-line.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of
challan generated online after submission of his/her online application form and
deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
6. Those who want to pay online through SBI net
banking/Credit or Debit cards, can go directly to the link and pay the requisite
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps
4 to 6.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG
format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1
9. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The
digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less
than 50 kb.
10. Emails will be received by the candidates on submission
of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the
Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
11. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions
carefully before filling up the application form.
14. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the
Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff
Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of
non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in
application form whatever the reasons may be.
15. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of
online payment must retained and produced on demand.
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):
Date of Tier-II: 10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017
Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): 21.01.2018
Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)- Feb, 2018