Daily Questions Challenge for SSC CGL Exams - 27 November
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post.
Ques-1) which of the following statements are correct regarding World Health
1. It is a specialised agency of the United Nations
2. Its parent organisation is United Nations Economic and Social Council
3. WHO headquarters is in Geneva
Ques-2) Which of the following is correct regarding the amendment to
Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016?
1. The amendments aim to keep-out such persons who have wilfully defaulted,
are associated with non-performing assets, or are habitually non-compliant
2. new Section 235A provides for punishment for contravention of the provisions
where no specific penalty or punishment is provided.
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Ques-3) Which of the following Indian states does not share boundary with
1 (4), 2 (C), 3 (2)
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No in Comment Box
at the Bottom of Post.