Daily Questions Challenge for SSC CGL Exams - 17 January 2018
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
Ques-1 Which of the following is correct regarding malimath committee?
1. It has been formed to look into river water disputes in India
2. It has been formed in 2003
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
Ques-2 Which one among the following industries is the maximum consumer of
water in India?
B. Paper and pulp
D. Thermal power
Ques-3 Which of the following is/are correct regarding National Health
1. Reducing Under Five Mortality to 23 by 2020
2. Maternal Mortality Ratio from current levels to 100 by 2020
3. Infant Mortality Rate to 28 by 2020
A. 1,2 only
B. 2,3 only
C. 2 only
D. 1,3 only
1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (C)
Write and Discuss Your Answer with No in Comment Box
at the Bottom of Post.