EPFO Exam Model Questions : General Awareness
1. Ocean Biomes are very saturated Biomes and also they are an ideal type of Biomes. Find from the following which is the primary consumer in ocean Biomes?
2. Which one of the following is a pair of endangered species?
(a) Garden lizard and mexican poppy
(b) Hornbill and Indian aconite
(c) Rhesus monkey and saltree
(d) Indian peacock and carrot grass
3. Genetic diversity in agricultural crops are threatened by:
(a) Introduction with high yielding varieties.
(b) Intensive use of Fertilizers
(c) Extensive intercropping
(d) Intensive use of biopesticides
4. The presence of diversity of the junction of territories of two different habitats in known as:
(a) Bottleneck effect
(b) Edge effect
(c) Junction effect
(d) Pasteur effect
5. Species very near to extinction, if conservation measures are not promptly taken is:
(a) Rare species
(b) Endangered species
(c) Vulnerable species
(d) Threatened species
ANS:1(c), 2(a), 3(a), 4(c), 5(c)