EPFO Exam Model Questions : General Awareness
1. Which among the following are spywares?
b) Bitter Bugs
1) Only a,c
2) Only b,d
2. Which of the following is correct regarding AIIB?
a) It has 57 members till now
b) It has authorised capital of $50 billion
c) US and Japan are members of AIIB
A. a, b
B. b, c
C. c, a
3. Which of the following is/are correct regarding Art 370 of the constitution?
1. The article is drafted in Part XXI of the Constitution.
2. This Article Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions.
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
4. Which of the following satellites was not launched in PSLV C-34?
B. LAPAN A-3
C. SkySat Gen2-1
D. All were launched
5. Which one the following was not stipulated in the fiscal Responsibility and Budget management Act 2003?
(a) Elimination of revenue deficit
(b) Elimination of primary deficit
(c) Non-borrowing by the central Government from RBI except under certain circumstances.
(d) Fixing government guarantees in any financial year as a percentage of GDP.