EPFO Exam Model Questions : General Awareness
1. In reference to 'GreenPeace' consider the statement given below:
1. Greenpeace stands for opposing environmental abuse.
2. It also tries to save endangered species and increases public awareness.
3. Greenpeace motto is to reduce all industrial development concepts.
4. Rise awareness through direct action; lobbying, research and innovation.
Select the correct answer using codes:
(a) 1 and 3 only
(b) 1 and 2 only
(c) 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 4 only
2. When any compounds concentration is going rich with food chain that situation
3. Consider the following statements about green technology
1. Green technology is only for energy purposes and prohibits use of fossil fuels.
2. Green technology increases with level and duality of life.
Select the correct statement given from codes below:
(a) Only 1 correct
(b) Only 2 is correct
(c) Both are correct
(d) None of these are correct
4. Which of the following states has maximum number of Ramsar Wetlands?
5. How many 'Bio Geographic Zones' are in India?
ANS: 1(b), 2(a), 3(b), 4(c), 5(d)