SSC CGL (Tier - 1) Online Exam Paper - 2016 "held on 27-8-2016"
SSC CGL (Tier - 1) Exam Paper - 2016 "held on 27-8-2016"
"Based on Memory"
1) When did Kakori Robbery took place ?
2) Siachen Glacier is a dispute between which 2 countries.
3) Who is the First Female Governor of an Indian State ?
4) Which among the following Government Bodies accounts are not audited by CAG ?
5) Which Desert has high gold reserves ?
6) Pollutant, being the biggest source of air pollution in world ?
7) Which component is responsible for acid rain ?
8) "A thing of Beauty is Joy forever" is written by ?
9) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
10) Which among the following state has the highest literacy rate ?
11) What is Zeolite ?
12) What is the minimum no. of members to be present in Parliament to start the proceedings of the house ?
13) Name the Process by which Bubbles from Liquid are formed ?
14) Where the HEadquarters of FIFA are located ?
15) Which monument is called Dream of Stones ?
16) Boiling Point of Water Depends upon ?
- 1..8…27…343…441..729, find out the wrong no. In the series.
- What is the product of all positive factors of 18? A. 3042 B. 5832 C. 39 D. 324
- If X=1+√2+√3, then X^2-2X-4=?
- The single discount equal to three consecutive discounts of 10%, 12% and 5% ?
- Two no are such that their difference their sum and their product are in the ratio of 1:7:24. The product of no is A. 24 B. 36 C.48 D. 60
- x+1/x=5 find 6x/x^2+x+1=?
- a=x^1/3.y^1/3+x^(-1/3).y^(-1/3) find a^3-3ay-x=?
- Ratio of area of sphere nd hemisphere if they have same radius.
- If two equal arcs of circle made angles 60 degree nd 75 degree... Find ratio of radius..
- if tan(@-15)=root 3, then, @=?
- If X+1/X =5 then x/x^2+x+1
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- 1 8 27 , 64 125 216, 343 ? 729
- Wrong series : 28 32 29 30 26 28
- ACFG:BEGI ,MTSR:?
- PAPER folding????
- Counting of no of square in a figure
- ass: brays:: monkey:???
- water image. Group
- One question from matrix...
- Fit her in a glove means?
- Spelling : connoisseur
- Antonym of soothe
- Synonym of devastation
- Cat nap means?