Study Kit for Delhi Police Male & Female Constables
Staff selection Commission recruitment
male and female constables for Delhi Police. Staff Selection Commission is an organization entrusted with examining and recommending candidates for recruitment by various departments under Government of India at staff (Non-Gazzetted posts) levels. If you applied in
Constable exam so improve your ability to understand Reasoning, Mathematical Problem,
General Knowledge/Current Affairs etc. Most of the time exam date is disclosed before time because students don’t take stress and start their exam preparation free minded according to exam date.
We all know that Constable is one of the most prestigious career option today. Only hundreds out of lakhs are able to come on the Successful candidates list.
COVER 100% SYLLABUS IN JUST 30 DAYS
Price of the Kit:
- The price of our Study Kit is Rs.
4200 Rs. 2100 (50% Off for
Limited Time) including courier charges.
What you will get:
- 100% Syllabus Covered
- 3 Booklets
- 800+ Pages
Practice Papers also Available
Affairs (Only PDF no Hard Copy)
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
For Any Guidance Call our Expert at :
- Firstly to cover 100% syllabus of the Examination.
- Secondly to compile all the required study materials in a single place, So to save the precious time of the aspirants.
- Content of every section of the syllabus is developed after a exhaustive research of last year Question Papers.
- Every section is covered with practice set.
Syllabus of Constable Exam:
Computer based Written Examination (Date of Examination
||Number Of Questions
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Only those candidates who qualify in PE&MT will be allowed to appear
in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo PE&MT examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any
other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, MUST NOT bring
Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic / electrical device inside
the Computer Based Written Examination premises. Possession of these items,
whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the
Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the Commission against
such candidates, as per extant policy of the Commission.
- The Commission will not take cognizance of representations regarding the
Question Paper of Computer Based Written Examination, received later than
ten days after placement of answer keys on the website.
The date of Computer Based written examination is subject
to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers,
Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination.
Contents of Study Kit:
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
||Total Booklets - 3
For Any Guidance Call our Expert at
: +91 8800734161
For Cash Payment at Branch please Click the
Given Button for enter Transaction Details.