SSC scientific-assistant papers : General Intelligence
1. Which one among the following was the Harappan trading station?
2. Which one of the following recorded the transformation of King Ashoka
after the Kalinga War?
(a) Rock Edict XIII
(b) Rock Edict VI
(c) Rock Edict IV
(d) Rock Edict II
3. The International Head Quarters of Red Cross :
(a) New York
4. The first general election of India after Independence was in :
5. The Crocodile Bank in the country is located in :
6. Father of Electricity is :
(b) Alessandro Volta
(d) Alexander Graham Bell
7. Which Indian State has the longest coast line :
(c) Tamil Nadu
8. In a particular country 35 million people still live in caves. Where ?
9. The most populated corporation of Kerala :
10. The postage stamps were introduced in India by :
(a) Lord Dalhousie
(b) Lord Canning
(c) Lord Ripon
(d) Lord Wellesley
11. The character Karuthamma is created by :
(b) S.K. Pottekkad
(c) M.T. Vasudevan Nair
(d) O. Chandu Menon
12. The Animal without fingers but with nails :
13. Which Vitamin is easily destroyed during cooking?
(a) Vitamin D
(b) Vitamin C
(c) Vitamin A
(d) Vitamin B
14. The Kerala Forest Research Institute situated in :
15. During whose tenure as the Viceroy of India were the great Martyrs
Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
(a) Lord Curzon
(b) Lord Irwin
(c) Lord Minto
(d) Lord Chelmford