(Jobs) Recruitment of National Seeds Corporation Trainee -
National Seeds Corporation Trainee
Scale of Pay of Rs. 16400-40500*/-.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
(A) Assistant (Legal):
Professional degree in Law from a recognised University. One year experience
of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced
Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable.
(B) Management Trainees:
1. Management Trainee (Materials Management): B.Sc. (Agriculture) with full time MBA (Materials Management) OR BE/B.Tech (Agri.
Engg) with full time MBA (Materials Management) from a recognized University/
Institution with minimum 60% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is
2. Management Trainee (Legal): Professional Degree in Law from recognized University/Institutions with
minimum 55% marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
(C) Senior Trainees/Diploma Trainees:
1. Sr. Trainee (Marketing): MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri).
with minimum 55% marks from recognized University with 1 year Diploma in
Marketing Management/Sales Management. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil Engg.): Three years diploma in Civil Engineering
with minimum 55% marks from a Govt. Polytechnic/Institution. Knowledge of
Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
1. Trainee (Agriculture): B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 55% marks from
recognized University. Knowledge of computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
2. Trainee (Technician): ITI certificate in trade of Fitter with minimum 55%
marks and one year trade apprenticeship training in any industry and passed NAC
Examination conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
How to Apply :
I. The interested and eligible candidates can visit www.indiaseeds.com for
applying Online Application and for other details, no other mode of application
is acceptable. The link for online application will be kept open between 11:00
Hrs on 15/04/2017 till 17:30 Hrs on 06/05/2017. The candidates are required to
upload his/her recent coloured photograph, signature and attested/self attested
certificates/testimonials as per instructions given in the link.
a. Commencement of online application by candidate 15.04.2017 (11:00 Hrs)
b. Last date for online application by candidate 06.05.2017 (17:30 Hrs)
c. Written examination Tentative date: Last week of May, 2017 / First week of
June, 2017 Sr. General Manager (HR) (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
Courtesy : National Seeds Corporation