- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- Online Coaching
- Study Kit
- Test Series
- Current Affairs
- हिन्दी में
Study Kit For SSC Exam for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & CAPFs, CISF (Paper-1)
Study Kit For Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Paper-I
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police (DP) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) ,Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). The Examination will comprise of Written Examination in two phases- Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/personality test.
The Examination will comprise of written examination in two phases, which will be held on :
- Paper-I (10th June,2013)
- Paper-II (18th August, 2013)
And apart from this Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/Personality Test will be there.
For Any Guidance Call our Expert at :-011-65196422
Scheme of Examination
Written Examination.( Date of Examination 10-06-2013(FN) PAPER-I
|Part||Subject||No Of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration/Time allowed|
|Part -A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours
(10.00 A.M. to
|Part -B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part -C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part -D||English Comprehension||50||50|
PAPER -II (Date of Examination 18-08-2013(FN)
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks/ Question||Duration and timing|
|English language & Comprehension||200 marks/200 questions||Two Hours(10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
This Study kit Covered Only Paper - I | Click Here For Paper - II Study Kit
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. In case of discrepancy, the English version will prevail.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
Syllabus of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs
Contents of Our Study Kit Material
Paper - I
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning :
It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. This component may include questions on:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
B. General Awareness :
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to :
General Knowledge and Awareness
C. Quantitative Aptitude :
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be :
D. English Comprehension
Candidate's ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
:- 011-65023618 , 011-45041881 & 011-65196422
Price of the Kit:
- The price of our Study Kit for Sub Inspector For Paper - I is
5,500Rs. 4,000 including courier charges.
- Firstly to cover 100% syllabus of the Examination.
- Secondly to compile all the required study materials in a single place, So to save the precious time of the aspirants.
- Content of every section of the syllabus is developed after a exhaustive research of last year Question Papers.
- Every section is covered with practice set.
You will Get booklets of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) General Knowledge & Awareness (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Numerical Aptitude (Data Interpretation) (v) English Comprehension.
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.