(Apply Online) SSC Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical,
Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. The online submission of the application may be made at
website http://ssconline.nic.in candidate should read the instructions in this
Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should
supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory
fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
The filling of online application contains two parts:
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
2. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On
submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make
any correction in the application.
3. Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after
he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction
is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
4. Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note
down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application
procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration
requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned
signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the
Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the
relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with
Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned
signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
5. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit
cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I.
Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue
to Part II registration.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated
online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay
branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
8. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The
digital size of the file must be less than12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of
resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
9. Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format.
The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and
of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height. As per specifically mentioned
in para 16 of the notice of the examination.
On-line application will be available as below:-
- Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 28.10.2016
- Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 31.10.2016