Daily Questions Challenge for SSC CGL Exams - 4 February 2018
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
Ques-1) Which of the following is/are correct regarding National Health
1. Reducing Under Five Mortality to 23 by 2020
2. Maternal Mortality Ratio from current levels to 100 by 2020
3. Infant Mortality Rate to 28 by 2020
A. 1,2 only
B. 2,3 only
C. 2 only
D. 1,3 only
Ques-2) Which of the following National Parks is unique in being a swamp
with floating vegetation that supports a rich biodiversity?
a) Bhitarkanika National Park
b) KeibulLamjao National Park
c) Keoladeo Ghana National park
d) Sultanpur National park
Ques-3) Which of the following is correct regarding commonwealth of nations?
1. All these countries were formerly colonies of British empire
2. These countries has a legal obligation to support Britain, when it is facing
3. Nepal is part of commonwealth of nations
1 (C), 2 (b), 3 (D)
Write and Discuss Your
Answer with No in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post.