Daily Questions Challenge for SSC CGL Exams - 13 February 2018
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
Ques-1 Which of the following is correct regarding Ashok chakra?
1.It is India's highest wartime military award
2. It is awarded for the most conspicuous bravery or some daring or pre-eminent
valour or self-sacrifice.
3. It replaced the British George cross.
Ques-2 A particular state in India has the following characteristics:
1. It is located on the same latitude which passes through Northern Rajasthan
2. It has over 75% of its area under Forest Cover
3. Over 10% of forest cover constitutes Protected area network in this state
Which one among the following states has all the above characteristics?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
Ques-3 Which of the following best suits the definition of Horticulture?
a) Growing vegetables and flowers only
b) Growing vegetables and flowers for subsistence only
c) Growing vegetables, flowers and fruits for commercial use.
d) Cultivation of grapes.
1 (C), 2 (A), 3 (C)
Write and Discuss Your Answer with No in Comment Box
at the Bottom of Post.